At Bella Hanono Family Dentistry, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our patients and our staff.
We have now resumed normal operations in our practice, and have adopted the following steps to ensure our practice has a safe and clean environment.
1. We strictly follow ADA guidelines for infection control using recommended disinfectants and agents. We also constantly clean all surfaces including doorknobs, common areas, and treatment rooms visited by patients.
- For safety measures, we request anyone with symptoms of fever, cough, and shortness of breath, to stay at home.
- We will test the body temperature of patients on entering the practice. Anyone with an illness will be rescheduled for a later date.
- We request all patients to wear a mask or mouth covering inside the office. If needed, a mask will be provided by us in the office.
- Only children will be allowed to be accompanied by a parent.
- We have installed medical-grade air purifiers throughout the practice.
- Our staff will wear additional protection such as disposable gowns and face shields on top of regular goggles, surgical masks, and gloves.
We will keep adapting our safety policies in keeping with the prevailing current situation, to ensure it is safe for everyone in the office.
Please do reach out to us if you have any questions or needs.
We wish you to Stay Safe and Healthy!
Dr Bella Hanono