At the practice of Dr. Bella Hanono in Alpharetta, GA, patients have access to a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to enhance their smiles. If you are seeking a dentist in the community “near me” who offers aesthetic options, connect with her team today!
Our cosmetic dentist offers the following services:
- Cosmetic tooth bonding – composite resin material is commonly used for patients who need same-day repair of imperfections such as chipped or cracked teeth. The material is tooth-colored and is molded in place and polished to look just like natural tooth enamel.
- Porcelain and composite veneers – veneers are great for covering imperfections that impact the teeth near the front of the smile, called the anterior teeth. These thin facings are made of either composite or porcelain and can make a dramatic or subtle difference in the shape, size, color, and appearance of an imperfect tooth.
- Professional teeth whitening – whether you choose our in-office power bleaching or our take-home whitening kits, you can brighten the smile several shades whiter with each treatment. Many patients prefer professional whitening solutions as they provide more dramatic results when compared with over-the-counter alternatives.
- Orthodontics – straightening the teeth not only improves the appearance of the smile. It can also improve oral health and wellness, making it easier to brush, floss, and maintain a smile free from periodontal disease and tooth decay. Obtaining a straighter dental arch can be achieved with orthodontics, also available with Dr. Bella Hanono. She provides both traditional metal bracket and wire braces as well as Invisalign, a clear aligner tray system that is much more discreet.
- Dental implants – missing teeth can dramatically impact the smile’s health and function. Replacing them with dental implants is an easy and permanent option for many patients who want a solution that lasts many years. These tooth root replacements can be used in replacing one, several, or all the teeth in the dental arch. This versatility makes them a popular choice for many of our patients faced with tooth loss.
- Dental bridges – another option for tooth replacement is the dental bridge. These restorations replace one or more teeth in a row using a single porcelain restoration. The adjacent teeth are used for support of each end, and a false tooth called a pontic is fused in-between to “bridge” the gap.
- Dental crowns – dental crowns are a common dental restoration used by dental professionals to cover a tooth that is damaged or weakened. Dental crowns are made with porcelain to look as natural as possible within the smile.
- Tooth-colored dental fillings – cavities need to be filled to keep them from getting larger. Dr. Bella Hanono uses tooth-colored fillings made of composite resin to provide an aesthetic repair.
Request a visit with Dr. Bella Hanono today!
Alpharetta, GA area patients ready to enhance their smile with cosmetic dentistry are welcome to book a consultation visit with our team at Bella Hanono Family Dentistry by calling (770) 343-4052. The office is conveniently located at 3155 North Point Parkway, Building G, Suite 200. She accepts new patients and families into her state-of-the-art, comprehensive dental practice serving patients in the community and beyond!
Share this Article